Any game creation streaming channels?

Nova

Trophies
I know there are countless streams where you see people playing some random games. But we don't know many streams where people can see other people making things. I mean lets say I want to learn how to make game. Is there any stream for that or say channel on youtube?

Do you know if anyone streams making games?

I can't say I have seen any kind of streams where people have been developing a game if I am honest, it would be a cool thing to be able to see live streamed though as like you said we always see people playing games but we never see anyone developing them. I would certainly be interested in watching the development of a game from start to finish.

Indeed it would be cool. There are some of the streamers who teach python and golang or some of the time C++. But never seen anyone teaching the streaming on specific language or so. And that kind of made me want to check out if there are any steamers that can be doing this.

I wish to do that myself some day. You never know when the world catches up to the live coding practices. It would surely be a good video work that can be done.

I know there are countless streams where you see people playing some random games. But we don't know many streams where people can see other people making things. I mean lets say I want to learn how to make game. Is there any stream for that or say channel on youtube?

Do you know if anyone streams making games?

This is going to be good as long as the game developers feel comfortable with viewers getting to see how these games are developed. You know some of them won't feel that comfortable with everyone getting to see the codes that they use on their engines to develop those games.

So, it is more of will the game developers feel cool with this kind of streaming?

Yeah. i think there are many gamers who want to code. And they want to get into the gaming too. So that is one more experience. But often such streams become more technical and we don't know what people may or may not like in that context.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back