Game developers pandering to kids

Ash

Trophies
A lot of 18+ rated games have been made slightly more child-friendly because, for a lot of games, they tend to have a large audience of young gamers. One good example of this is with GTA V which has seen a lot of additions of futuristic vehicles like flying cars/bikes etc. Do you think developers are right to do this? Or should they keep targetting the 18+ audience?

I understand it but honestly, I first played GTA online a few years ago and thought yeah this is cool and all that. Left it for a while and came back recently. I've seen people flying about in some kind of jetpack bike or something. I can see how it's fun and that but like what? This isn't original GTA cars or anything lol, it's just a rocket whacked onto a bike or something. Makes no sense to me. I can see why they do it but it just doesn't work for me.

I have noticed that developers are pandering to social justice more than the kids. And lot of wrong stuff and communism being pushed through it.

I've seen people flying about in some kind of jetpack bike or something. I can see how it's fun and that but like what? This isn't original GTA cars or anything lol, it's just a rocket whacked onto a bike or something. Makes no sense to me. I can see why they do it but it just doesn't work for me.

Oh, yeah, the Oppressor Mk II is the rocket bike you're talking about. Griefers love the thing because it has 20 missiles and you can blow everything up. There are so many videos on Youtube with people talking about the Oppressor is the worst vehicle ever.

Off topic, but griefing is also one of the reasons I never felt like playing GTA Online.

Oh, yeah, the Oppressor Mk II is the rocket bike you're talking about. Griefers love the thing because it has 20 missiles and you can blow everything up. There are so many videos on Youtube with people talking about the Oppressor is the worst vehicle ever.

Off topic, but griefing is also one of the reasons I never felt like playing GTA Online.

Haha, yeah I watched a load of these 'GTA Fail and Wins' videos over Christmas cause I had far too much time on my hand and kept seeing this bike and I was just so confused. I've seen one or two ingame and luckily avoided any nonsense but I have had people just randomly wipe me out and be generally annoying which is off-putting as you say. I'm just trying to drive around my dude chill.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back