Fursan al-Aqsa: Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque - A New PC, PS3, Xbox 360 Video Game

udkultimate

Developer at NIDAL NIJM GAMES
Verified
Oct 14, 2019
This is another toy for my collection :D

This is the IWI TAR-21 Submachine Gun with all it's glory and gore!

#FursanAqsaGame #indiegame #indiedev #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedesign #3dAnimation #3dmodeling #3dsmax #maya #ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #CallOfJihad #FreePalestine

udkultimate

Verified
Oct 14, 2019
We never give up! We never bow to our enemies!

We're gonna resist with bullets until our last breath!

Here follows some of the arsenal you will have on #FursanAqsaGame for trucidating Zionists without mercy!

#indiegame #UE3 #UnrealEngine #indiedev #FreePalestine #Zionism

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
The time and dedication you’ve put into this is commending. You should be very proud of yourself. You’ve accomplished so much over a short period of time and I’ve been following how much you’ve grown. Definitely look forward to what’s more to come from your project. Amazing progress as always, keep up the hard work!

udkultimate

Verified
Oct 14, 2019
The time and dedication you’ve put into this is commending. You should be very proud of yourself. You’ve accomplished so much over a short period of time and I’ve been following how much you’ve grown. Definitely look forward to what’s more to come from your project. Amazing progress as always, keep up the hard work!
Thanks brother, your compliments mean the world to me! yeah, there are some very exciting news coming about my project, which can change everything for BETTER. I just want to wait the right time to reveal it (and after I have everything defined).

Now, another update:

Hello folks.

Here follows some more weapons I made for my game: