Question Suggest some fun games to play

Ubserd

Trophies
BF1 refers to Star Wars Battlefront 2015
BF2 refers to Star Wars Battlefront 2017

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that you think I might enjoy that have a large enough player base that I can find a game?

Short
My favorite games (Top is the more enjoyable bottom is less enjoyable, but most are still interchangeable except BF1, it's on top and SoT is on bottom)
  • BF1
  • Medal of Honor Hero's 2
  • Sarges War
  • Metroid Prime
  • CoDBO2
  • CoD1-3
  • Sea of Thieves (PvPing in Adventure and TDMing/Spawncamping in Arena but don't like the game anymore)
Games I have enjoyed a bit but can't grind for hours on end
  • Splitgate (gets boring after about an hour)
  • Apex (Don't really like the br portion, can't wait for a TDM mode)
  • Hunt Showdown gunplay
  • Battlefield 4
  • Destiny 2
  • Rogue Company
Games I don't like (a lot of single life games)
  • CSGO
  • Valorant
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Halo
  • Overwatch
  • Team Fortress 2
  • CoDMW, Cold War, Vanguard, Advanced Warfare, Infinite Warfare,
  • Rust
  • Battlefield 1 and 5

Details about what I like about BF1
One of my favorite games of all time is BF, BF2 however is not very fun, I enjoyed the guns and loadout far more in BF1. I enjoyed running around with a jetpack with a cycler, bowcaster, pulse rifle, bacta bomb, with ee3, relby, tl-50, etc. Those were just a few of the fun loadout's I ran just to get wins, more interesting loadout's was focus fire with the ca-87, it was really fun sniping people with that thing, almost everything in BF1 is enjoyable to use but BF2 is really boring, it is just basic stuff that gets boring quickly. The maps on BF1 were so amazing, especially the DLC maps, Sabotage on Bespin, extraction on Jabbas Palace, and Battle Station on the Death Star, all of these modes and maps were absolutely amazing. I have not found a game that is nearly as fun as BF1, I played Sea of Thieves for a while which was fun for a while, my favorite time playing that game was when there were the reaper voyages that made it so you would fly your reaper flag and collect a bunch of captains chests, this brought a lot of PvP and fun, but Rare ruined the game and it isn't fun anymore. If BF1 still had a good-sized player base I would still be playing today but it is impossible to find a game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back