Friday the 13th: The Game to shut down dedicated servers this month

friday-the-13th-the-game-shut-down.jpg

Friday the 13th: The Game will shut down it's dedicated servers later this month, developer Gun Media has advised.

Gun’s wrote in an update:
Dedicated Servers for Friday the 13th: The Game will be decommissioned in the upcoming patch, set to roll out this month, November 2020. What this means is that the game will revert back to peer to peer matchmaking for Quick Play lobbies. The Database Servers, however, will stay active and continue to house all player progression and unlocks, so users can continue to play Friday the 13th: The Game via peer to peer Quick Play and Private Matches.

Double XP, CP and Tape Drop Rates, offered at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, will remain in place.

Friday the 13th: The Game is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and Windows PC. Developer Gun Media has recently released Predator Hunting Grounds on PS4 and Windows PC.

They made this franchise so dumb when Jason went into space, many years into the future. :D

Also, how the hell did he survive melting in toxic waste, in New York? I guess he could regenerate himself. At least explain that in some logical way, as opposed to just making another sequel for the sake of it. :p

The game is actually pretty fun. Sad to see it shutting down. I know there was a lawsuit or something that destroyed any updates to the game. :(

They made this franchise so dumb when Jason went into space, many years into the future. :D

Also, how the hell did he survive melting in toxic waste, in New York? I guess he could regenerate himself. At least explain that in some logical way, as opposed to just making another sequel for the sake of it. :p

they do dumb stuff, but somehow that makes it better.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back