Friday Night SmackDown: Bayley and Sasha Banks Win Tag Titles

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
I don't watch AEW, etc, so this is just for WWE discussions.

Bayley and Sasha Banks beat Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for the Women's Tag Team Championship. At some point, I expect Banks to turn on Bayley and begin a feud for her SmackDown Women's Championship. ?

I think The Undertaker should retire, because of his age and amounting injuries.

I don't watch AEW, etc, so this is just for WWE discussions.

Bayley and Sasha Banks beat Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross for the Women's Tag Team Championship. At some point, I expect Banks to turn on Bayley and begin a feud for her SmackDown Women's Championship. ?

I think The Undertaker should retire, because of his age and amounting injuries.
I thought the undertaker retired a few years back? i have not watched any wrestling since i was 14, that was 17 years ago :unsure:?‍♂️

Jeez that makes me feel old lol

He goes on these long hiatuses. I do miss Kane as well. He does politics now. Sometimes, he comes back for special occasions. Did you see Undertaker's match with AJ Styles? It felt like a movie. ?

He goes on these long hiatuses. I do miss Kane as well. He does politics now. Sometimes, he comes back for special occasions. Did you see Undertaker's match with AJ Styles? It felt like a movie. ?
Haha I haven't seen that match ill have to take a look on YouTube for that. For me Stone Cold was one of my favourite wrestlers :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back