Free Fire Tournament Streaming on Kids TV

Subeeh Ur Rehman

Trophies
Hey gamers!

I have a question regarding streaming a Free Fire tournament on television as part of a show. I'm curious to know if there are any potential copyright issues I might face in this scenario.

Specifically, I want to understand if broadcasting the Free Fire tournament on TV without proper authorization from the game's developers or publishers could lead to copyright infringement. I'd appreciate any insights or experiences you may have on this matter.

Please note that I am not a legal expert, so it's advisable to consult with a qualified professional for accurate information. I'm simply looking to start a discussion and learn from your experiences.

Thanks in advance for your input!

I'm no legal expert either, so take this with a grain of salt, but I do know that broadcasts on television can't useally qualify as fair use because the broadcast itself is a commercial product. If you were merely covering the event for a news story, that would be a different matter, but streaming it live is something else. I guess the event orogonizers will have some agreement in place with the game's publisher/developer that may include rights to agree a contract with a broadcaster, so check with them first.

no dear i will not stream i will stream on fb and YouTube. Then i will make a show with those streams for 1 hour and on air it. will i get any copyright issues

no dear i will not stream i will stream on fb and YouTube. Then i will make a show with those streams for 1 hour and on air it. will i get any copyright issues

I would get in touch with the event organisers anyway. Even if the game publishers aren't interested in claiming your broadcast, the organisers might, especially if they themselves are streaming the event or sold tickets to people to attend.

Actually i am organizing and creating that event from start but i like to do some homework on everything that is why i am here the problem i am facing is I will sign a document that if any legal issue will come i will be risposible for it that is why i am so concerned because its going to cost to much with give away and commentators and studio its the reason i am here to get guide line from professional gamers and i think so it was a wise decision to come and ask here.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back