Fortnite's Ninja skin releases on Thursday January 16

fortnite-ninja.png

Epic Games has confirmed a Fortnite Ninja skin will be available in-game on Thursday 6PM CST.

The Ninja skin will be available between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday January 16. The Ninja Fortnite skin will be available as part of the new Icon Series found in the in-game Item Shop and will include:
  • Ninja outfit
  • Ninja’s Edge Back Bling
  • Ninja Style Emote
  • Dual Katanas Pickaxe

Ninja tweets:
“I’ve dreamt of having a skin in Fortnite since I started playing the game. Today, my dream becomes reality. Get the Ninja Fortnite Skin in the Epic store Thursday 6 p.m. CST-Sunday 7 p.m. Don’t forget to use code NINJA!”
Ninja’s currently streaming Fornite in his own Ninja skin. Check out the stream below.

Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android devices.

The skin its self is pretty good, unfortunately I did not buy it. something has kind of turned me off from watching anything from him. Not hating on him or anything. I just would rather watch sypherPx and I hope they give him a skin.

Skin looks cool. It seems like Fortnite has official mascot as ninja. And even better part that guy has made new career being celeb as a gamer for inspiration.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back