Video Game Fortnite

rockpen23

Fortnite's original Save the World mode is a deeper standalone option, with a heavy focus on teamwork instead of competition. Players take on the Swarm the result of The Storm bringing the dead back to life trying to save innocent survivors and collect resources to develop a headquarters that's a safe haven. Save the World missions can be played solo or by joining forces with other players. While running around the map, collecting resources, building structures, and attacking groups of zombies sounds complicated, it actually feels like second nature. :)

Nova

I think fortnite's new seasonal games are definitely worth playing. They have lot to improve in terms of the game experience though. like they are lagging compared to the PUBG. I'd say that people who are into the realistic experience tend to play the PUBG. But fortnite has it's own charm in some way or the other.

Ash

I bought it and looked forward to playing Save the World. But I haven't played it in a long time now because it's just not for me. I don't really enjoy it as much but I'm glad I bought it because I get free v-bucks from it that I can use for Battle Royale skins :D

Nova

I think they need to get on all possible mobile devices. Like say all platforms. Because there is more money to be made in those platforms. Not that PUBG would be easily defeated. But based on what I have seen so far, fortnite has more chances of the better gameplay with it.