Fortnite Season 5 features Baby Yoda, The Mandalorian, Kratos, more

fortnite-chapter-2-season-5-kratos.jpg

Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 will feature The Mandalorian‘s Baby Yoda and titular bounty hunter, and God of War‘s Kratos, after last season's massive event featuring Marvel’s Galactus.

This season is all about an exposed Zero Point that requires the best hunters. The Mandalorian is also part of that roster and is featured as part of a story trailer found below. Chapter 2 Season 5 features additional characters; a man made out of pancakes (Mancake the Fighting Flapjack), Agent Jones and more.

Kratos will appear in a form of a God of War skin made available at some point. The fictional Agent Jones has appeared on social media to promote the upcoming season, with one of his audio logs shared on the PlayStation Twitter.

Jones said:
The next guy [I’m] picking up has literally vanquished MULTIPLE GODS with his bare hands. In a fit of uncontrollable rage.

Fortnite leaker HypeX posted an image of the Kratos skin (seen above), not long after the the audio log dropped.

Fortnite is available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android.

Sounds like a great update, hate that I saw it plaster on my PS4 listings.

That's a great update but I miss the old Fortnite. It was enjoyable back then but now it feels like one massive advertisement.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back