Fortnite Party Royale is all about partying, not fighting

fortnite-Papaya-island.jpg

Fortnite Party Royale is a new mode that serves as a social space for players, new leaks have suggested.

The leak comes in the form of an email sent by developer Epic to a number of Fortnite influencers, inviting them to test an “experimental and evolving space”. Since then, dataminers including Lucas7Yoshi and ShiinaBR have uncovered a limited-time space that allows players to “hang out with friends, play games, perfect your skydive and more.”

Moreover, dataminers have also uncovered the island of Papaya, the setting for the new social space. The map, as seen above, has icons depicting flying, gliding, soccer and more.

Fortnite served as a premiere for a new Travis Scott track only last week, it has also served a Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker trailer debut in-game.

Fortnite is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android devices.

Not sure how much that party format is appreciated. I think these days a lot of games are trying this format in their multiplayer games. I just think this is not something worth wasting time over.

So... they made Playgrounds Part II, or Creative Mode, Part II?
I'm not that excited about it, but I will follow the news about it to see where it goes.

I'm sure there is some who want it, but they will end up having their party crash or they won't party long before gunning each other.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back