Fortnite is the greatest game I've never played

Personally, I don't like and never have liked Fortnite. The game is very overrated in my opinion -- it's just a standard battle royale video game. I prefer PUBG due to the realistic graphics which are a better choice, at least I think so, for that type of games. Also, the gameplay in Fortnite isn't also realistic. Breaking a house with a pickaxe, is this Minecraft or a shooting game?

Overall its a great game and i have heard a lot about it too before playing it, i did jump in a give it ago and must admit at first i enjoyed it but compared to my other currently playing games it didnt fit into my top games to play, though i do jump on every now and again if i want to play somthing different for a change. looks like this game will do very well for a while to come yet too with how popular it has become. Along with this a game with a strong community and a team that cares i hear a lot that they value there players unlike some other games teams may slack slightly in terms of knowing what there gaming fan base want to see and happen.

I love playing the seasonal games of the fortnite. They tend to add some external characters into it. And also add specific items which are specific to season. So it's definitely something I would prefer for playing the game.

I love playing the seasonal games of the fortnite. They tend to add some external characters into it. And also add specific items which are specific to season. So it's definitely something I would prefer for playing the game.

Personally, I don't like and never have liked Fortnite. The game is very overrated in my opinion -- it's just a standard battle royale video game. I prefer PUBG due to the realistic graphics which are a better choice, at least I think so, for that type of games. Also, the gameplay in Fortnite isn't also realistic. Breaking a house with a pickaxe, is this Minecraft or a shooting game?

I had a laugh at your pickaxe comment haha. It's this kind of thing that puts me off Fortnite. I've given it a try and sure, it's a bit of a laugh but just seems really odd and I can't wrap my head around it, especially versus PUBG. PUBG at least looks to give me a bit of realism and a more strategic route to play the game. To be fair, the only people I personally know that play Fortnite are all under 15 and that kind of fits with the make up of it I suppose.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back