Fortnite is the greatest game I've never played

rhems091

Newcomer
Trophies
So how was it guys? I've been into a lot of games lately, but I've never tried playing fortnite. All my friends switch to fornite, they said it was the best.

Personally, I feel like Fornite has been overhyped. I tend to enjoy games that have a background story, complex characters, and an interesting plot. I suppose Fortnite isn't for everyone.

Personally, I feel like Fornite has been overhyped. I tend to enjoy games that have a background story, complex characters, and an interesting plot. I suppose Fortnite isn't for everyone.
Totally agree even through the whole fuzz about it, it never appealed to me, I like to connect to the game as you mentioned, good story and complex characters are the things that draws me in.

Totally agree even through the whole fuzz about it, it never appealed to me, I like to connect to the game as you mentioned, good story and complex characters are the things that draws me in.
Yeah, agreed. I usually pay a lot of attention to gamers and critics regarding a new game, but even though everyone was chatting incessantly about Fortnite, it just didn't spark any interest for me.

Yeah, agreed. I usually pay a lot of attention to gamers and critics regarding a new game, but even though everyone was chatting incessantly about Fortnite, it just didn't spark any interest for me.
The game Makers had a real good marketing plan, that's all.

i know a lot of people have been crazy playing fortnite but i just dont know why i dont find it a very exciting games.

I never tried it. I just love watching the Fortnite dance challenge lol. Is it really that good?

There should be something interesting to it otherwise they are just wasting their time because when I saw the gameplay, I was not impressed. It looks more like a childish game to me.

Personally, I believe that it's the most played and addictive game on board at this very moment. A lot of gamers are playing and going crazily addicted to this game that some people are actually being sent to rehab.

I would love to try Fortnite, but I guess I'm getting too old to experiment new games. I still prefer classic shooters and MMORPGs... Oh, age...

I would love to try Fortnite, but I guess I'm getting too old to experiment new games. I still prefer classic shooters and MMORPGs... Oh, age...

Haha, like hell you are crying for getting older lol. Please, you can still well try out the game, there is no place where it's written that old people shouldn't have fun playing games like Fortnite.

Same here it looks interesting considering it garners a lot of players and likes. Maybe I will reschedule my week to include playing Forrnite, I'm curious now, hehehehe

Fornite is the best shooting game for me. Playing it is very addictive than the other games. The game play and the graphics is awesome.

I enjoy playing Fortnite. I love the team aspect of it, especially if you get a good team that works together well.
Finding new weapons in the game can get addicting. The building aspect is also cool and allows you to make places to hide instantly. I use headphones because you can do better when you hear where other players are. The game gets thrilling sometimes. My heart always races.
I have had many great times playing. Another thing I like is that it's free -- you don't need to pay or subscribe to play online or anything.

That being said, I do think Fortnite is overrated. It's good but it's not as fantastic as the hype.
Sometimes there's a lot of waiting around. Or you'll get someone you have to mute.
There are some people on there who are jerks. They'll almost-kill you and then dance to gloat about it. (I mean what do you expect, many players are 13-year-olds it seems.)
I also can't believe how many people spend tons of money for costumes. It's insane.

I think battle royale is a good genre. But I don't think it is the greatest game. It just keeps you in the battlefield and forces you to survive. I don't think there is any story no thrill etc. It's just pure survival. And it can be pretty hard on that note. I'd say if you are thinking on that note PUBG can be good game too. But it gets boring to be honest.

Fortnite is great iusually play it sometimes. but i'm sucked on building ladders and shooting enemies. but overall it was great ..

I want to play this game soonest. I have heard about it but I have not yet played it. It is high time I do. Fortnite is a game to play.

Fortnite is great and honestly, I can see myself playing it for quite a while. The best thing for me about the game is the developers. They actually care about us, as players and it's so nice to have this after playing EA games where they don't give one hoot about you and just want your money. The gameplay is great and it's so great to play such a different game especially since they are adding so much new content to the game like planes, driftboards etc.

Fortnite is indeed popular nowadays, same like PUBG. I guess there's a reason why there's once in a while a new mainstream game around.

Fortnite is indeed popular nowadays, same like PUBG. I guess there's a reason why there's once in a while a new mainstream game around.
Indeed it is one of the top game in the market. In fact if they ever decide to get into mobile with updates like PUBG. I am sure you can pretty much do lot better with those games. I also loved how the mainstream games change over a period of time. I hope some day even minecraft becomes like fortnite.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back