Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Battle Pass: Trailer & Deadpool skin revealed

fortnite-season-2.jpg

Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Battle Pass trailer has shown off a range of new skins including Swole Kitty and Deadpool skins.

The Battle Pass's hidden skin is Deadpool, where players will need to earn the right to wear the character's outfit. Players will also be able to interact with Deadpool in the newfound mission hub by simply clicking on the main hideout's vent area to be taken to his secret room.

deadpool-fortnite.png

The new skins (excluding musclebound kitten) in the Battle Pass are secret agent themed, with a number of versions (Ghosts, Shadows) available for each character.

The Season Pass will cost 950 V-Bucks and 2,800 V-Bucks to automatically unlock the Pass's first 25 tiers.

Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Battle Pass is available now till April 29. Fortnite is available on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, Windows PC, iOS and Android.

I have no idea why there is so much deadpool demand in the gaming. I have seen the PUBG and also the fortnite fan skins for the deadpool. I think they should experiment with the anime character skins too.

I totally agree on this, enough comic book stuff. lets see some Dragon ball, dead note, or bleach characters.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back