Fortnite Best Default Skins (Ranked Worst to Best)

Jujubeez

Trophies
fortnite_skins.jpg

14. Tactical tracker​

To start this list off, I am going to begin with the worst default skin for this chapter. The tactical tracker is ugly as hell to be honest. The face is puffy, it looks like it uses too much filler on their lips and the eyebrows look overdrawn. I wouldn’t be surprised if their face turned out to be a mask because that’s how artificial it looks. No thank you, next, as Ariana Grande’s song goes.

13. Cavalry Captain​

The only reason this skin isn’t in the 14th place is because the face is significantly less puffy, and the eyebrows look better. Aside from that, I very much dislike the skin.. Plus, their face is too wide, they look like they had been squashed with an iron. Do better Fortnite.

12. Munitions Master​

lotion on their face. He looks too greasy and I’m not entirely sure on the crimson chin. The hair looks fine-ish , but it’s not my cup of tea.

11. Field commander​

It is an average skin. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it either. The hair is okay and I don’t mind the eyebrows. However, I would only use this skin if it was the only one available but apart from that, I would never use it.

10. Retcon Raider​

I think this skin is slightly pretty with its wavy blonde hair and nicely shaped eyebrows. The face is slightly off-putting though, and if you stare at the skin for a while, it starts to become creepy. Maybe it’s the porcelain skin colour and soulless eyes. It’s starting to look like Annabelle.

For more:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back