Finally, my legal documents have come through...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool. It's easy enough to find my name anyway. I just wish John would just own up about Nicolette emailing him, or Gimpy.

It's cool. It's easy enough to find my name anyway. I just wish John would just own up about Nicolette emailing him, or Gimpy.
I suppose not as you're an actor anyway but I'd be well pissed off if someone shared emails that I've sent in confidence to the receiver and then they've publicly shared it on the net. Wth, what kind of person are you!?

I'm not sure why he posted my correspondences. He works in a church and my sister and I met him, when I was looking for acting jobs in 2017. My sister and I thought that due to his profession, he'd be fine to be in a film with. Unfortunately, that's when that Aussie pest (Gimpy, etc) started following me on Love Forum, Wikipedia, and whatnot, as well as when the actress blocked me too.

I mean, maybe John isn't lying, but like I said, that actress wrote to everyone else. So it was either her or the troll, for sure. It was definitely Gimpy who told him about the film being uploaded to archive.org, as he was on there leaving spam comments.

He also does it on Fandom, so I told the admins he was making multiple accounts, even though he edits normally otherwise.

You should both probably just keep this private, between yourselves rather than posting it all over the internet. Not a good look for either of you.

I actually do apologise that I am plastering this on here but I only did this because Peter emailed me this link today to show off his slander. I'm just fed up of years of hassle and want his bile exposed. This is the best way I can ensure this as discussing with this man is sadly a laughable notion. Anyway, I've done what I felt I needed to do so I can't imagine a need for me to offer further communication here.
I understand! I really hope you two sort this out but I believe the best way to do that is to keep it between yourselves otherwise people will step into this conversation and then turns all this into something totally different. Good luck to both of you!

The last thing I will say is that I don't 100% know if John was told anything while the shooting was underway. If he was, I would have simply appreciated that he display a degree of honesty. Plus, I was glad I got to be in the film, but if someone had been saying things to come between us, he should have been truthful instead of ducking my questions the last 2 years.

Anyway, I finished the first letter about the former support workers. It's like 6 pages long, because there was quite a bit to explain about what the company did. Hopefully that will convince the court they messed up as well. I've been troubled by this for far too long.

You're an idiot. You called me Peter. Do I call myself Peter on here, huh? ?

#Anonymous

We are NOT going to do this.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back