Finally, my legal documents have come through...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Shotgun

Trophies
At long last, I got sent the legal documents needed for to take up two small claims cases. One of them is to do with this dipshit actress in Scotland who keeps on slandering me, so I've missed out on being in a lot of films as an extra. Over and over again, people have rejected me because her and others said things about me to have me blackballed. I've also donated money on Indiegogo to back people's campaigns, then gotten declined for an acting role in their films, then not had the money I contributed refunded. Like, the list of movies that this woman made me lose out on being a part of is pretty darn long. The other simple procedures application pertains to issues with former support workers who completely took the piss as well.

The only downside to these two matters, is that I don't know when the government intends to re-open venues. So all of the courts may be closed for the foreseeable future, except for custody cases. I've no idea when the lockdown will be fully relaxed. Regardless, I'm very happy that I'm fighting back now and not taken any more shit from these pathetic assholes. I've decided that NOW is the time to do something about them. Or what? I don't know. It's never going to end, unless I take measures to try to get it stopped. I've often told my mother that at my age, it may be pointless trying to pursue acting.

Basically, I got abused by professionals that used to support me because I have a condition that is like Asperger's. This has lead to quite the commotion and heartache over the past God knows how many years, because this woman called Sara didn't want to support me anymore. In fact, I've not had any adequate support now from any company for a few years, due to social services jerking me off. These days, I feel socially isolated, and I can't really be bothered with the Internet that much any more, as I've also experienced a large number of trolling incidents from cretins on other message boards. In the UK, social workers have gotten so awkward and untrustworthy. It's their job to record what clients are like, but they overdo it.

My sister has a Functional Neurological Disorder, yet rather than understanding how hard that illness makes her life, they completely stopped her contact with her kid last year, and she has had difficulty acquiring another lawyer after her previous one passed away. Hell, she hasn't seen her other son since 2013 because her ex and his family made up lies, and basically "kidnapped" her children when she was recovering. So we're practically in a similarly annoying situation where we're trying to take up court cases to see justice for what we suffered, but not by breaking the bank. Some cases can cost thousands of pounds, and I live on welfare. She's supposed to get a phone chat with her son up to 4 times a year too, but her ex hasn't rang up since December. He's probably just taken advantage of the COVID-19 situation, and he knows she doesn't have a lawyer either. He applied for a residence order and everything, which the court were happy to grant.

Anyway, I used to get these outreach workers from this autism agency, and they all had a hand in messing up my life. One guy used to send me obnoxious emails, pretending he knew my ex-girlfriend, and mentioned shit concerning this deceased wrestler. My ex on the other hand, was a real cow. When I got back with her after nearly 7 years of not knowing where she was, she had me getting her an iPod and a whole lot of other stuff, and she was an ungrateful lying leech. Well, this support worker had a drinking problem I believe, and emailed me crap and abuse for 2 years, but he initially did it with a nickname. He admitted to doing it too. I'm not sure if he was fired at the end of it all. The company aren't even allowed to divulge info like that, but the guy is an absolute arsehole and should never be allowed to work with vulnerable people.

Apart from his nonsense, I had these two women removed from my rota amid concerns that I fancied them, which I did. This ordeal was compounded by other service users and support workers flapping their gums behind my back, unfortunately. Although I could see everything was being blown out of proportion, they didn't want to listen, and basically did a swerve and turned against me. The seniors in charge also got the police to my door to stop me meeting my former key worker in a Costa back in 2014, and they had lied for months, saying she and that other lady were just busy after I suddenly stopped getting sessions with them.

The pigs got the spare keys to walk into my flat, since I was in supported accommodation. The next day, the staff denied knowing anything about it like morons do. They frequently lied about other things too, so a pattern began to form. One other time, I just wanted to talk to my ex key worker in front of a neighbour and she more or less told me to fuck off, which is bang out of order. It's never fine for a caregiver to speak to a client like that, but it wasn't even the first time I was spoken to as if I'm a piece of shite. So I started kicking the door, and I had enough by that point. After being remanded in jail following a few arrests for alleged stalking (although I was sitting on a bench in a park when they traced my mobile), I was assaulted by my cellmate for asking him to turn the TV off in the middle of the night. The staff just said to my mother on the phone once, "We could have handled things better". Since then, my life has sucked ass. I'm not able to prove anything because they didn't have anything in writing, so I'm just going to be challenging it on the basis that it's morally considered to be bullshit.

Thankfully, I spoke to people at the court, and even prison personnel and other inmates said that I was 'fucked over' after I explained what they did, dismissing their betrayal as petty. They also got me to sign away my tenancy on a blank sheet of paper in 2015, because I was by myself when they requested me to do it. There was nothing on the sheet of paper, so why that counts, I don't know. But they knew there would be no backlash if I couldn't verify that they did this. The manager said if I put my name on it, that would stop the rent arrears, so I did what she asked of me. But after I called the council, they said I didn't really have any outstanding arrears. My rent was paid by the DWP anyway. So clearly, I was the victim of a perpetrated sham.

With that said, I'm relieved that I'm gonna actually start getting the ball rolling on having my lonesome life sorted out, if I can do so. Unfortunately, some sheriffs can be real dicks and bitches, as my sister and I found out the hard way. It's rare if you go up in front of a sympathetic judge and they understand your point of view, without being a biased cunt about things. Most of the time, they just go by these social worker's reports, that could be a pack of lies. They say you have to choose your battles wisely, but sometimes you just gotta go out swinging for the fences.

Peter.

Well, my mother told me they may not even go to court. Maybe they can just get a lawyer to talk on their behalf. That kind of defeats the purpose of raising action. ?

I've still to get started on a letter. You can attach a letter with the form, because the box for adding in other info is too small. I don't even know where to begin. This is quite some mess.

I started writing the letters last night. Well, just one of them. I still have to fill in the forms.

We call it, the red tape. ?

It sounds draining! Hope it went well for you! Good luck in any case!

Legal battles are never any fun! Hoping it all works out for you in the end...

This Ghost Leader on these dead Resident Evil forums is another huge arsehole. Last year, I got banned there because he thought I was a sociopath after I told them about these YouTubers trolling me in a live stream, along with the film people who regularly slander me. He wanted me to own up to being 'wrong' and I was like, 'hell no'. Go let your free phpBB forums rot.

I will admit though, that I shouldn't take cheapshots against somebody's country. I just said that because I was mightily pissed off. I don't admit to my faults often, but I shouldn't have said that stuff. Even so. I hate online morons. The online world is inclined to make in real life morons bigger morons, as it's mostly anonymous.

Last edited:
Wish you and your sister all the best. Hope everything will be alright. ✨

Thanks.

Sometimes, I cannot be bothered with the Internet. It's one of those things you have a sort of love-hate relationship with. You wouldn't want it to be gone entirely, but at the same time, it's hard to find peace on it at times with all the tossers that inhabit a lot of gaming websites. My sister said to me recently that forums are full of "lonely and psychotic" people, and that I should stay off them as they're inclined to worsen my stress.

To be honest, at the age of 34, I don't think I am going to gain any real acting jobs with all of this commotion. Typically, you require an agent to find you work, and my mother reckons it would cost money, or my record would be too much of a hindrance. And I kind of want to stop with the background or bit parts stuff now, and get to have a line or two in a decent film. The year started off terrible after I was rejected for a Netflix film with Vanessa Hudgens. All seemed promising, until I got a text saying I was being stood up. Uh!

About 3 years ago, I was supposed to have a speaking part in a Christian drama about a Cantonese student. My part was reduced to me just walking by on a path for a few seconds, but the main character was meant to spot me and ask for directions to a house. I didn't find this out until my sister and I went to see the film at a special presentation. My mood just... sank.

To be honest, we both felt like we had wasted our time. The pastor who directed it, removed a lot of our scenes. There was a scene in a gym hall that was removed where we were kneeling down. Another scene by a river got cut, because of the sound of the water, apparently. Although he did another scene with his sister-in-law, and another girl next to a big well by the same river at roughly the same spot, so that seemed like an excuse. My sister had important appointments that she gave up to come along to the shooting. Another time, we couldn't reach him because our phones were acting up because of the signal and the battery. He was late too, and didn't properly explain where we were to meet anyway. This really disappointed us.

The guy denies that anybody contacted him about me, but when I did put it on Internet Archive, he sent me a message on Facebook. In fact, I know this Australian troll contacted him. The guy has been annoying me since 2017. He was recently editing pages on Fandom, and he was mucking around on IMDb and Filmogs too.

I really wish the pastor had just been honest about whether somebody said something to him or not. He said nobody had done that, but I had a hard time believing him, all things considered. Like, why would some person intent on ruining my ambition by slandering me with just about everyone else in the local filming clan decide to skip talking to him? That seems unlikely.

Plus, the bitch that started the blackballing crap, tries to act like I am stalking her. All I did was direct message her on Twitter, telling her to stop talking about me behind my back. That's really not stalking anyone because Twitter is open to anyone. Apart from that, I was in court ages ago due to her and other people. The police came to my door recently as well. And I was arrested after they broke in, but I have no idea how they knew I was inside. Turns out there was some nonsense from last year that wasn't property dealt with, so my lawyer got me off the hook. But it was a crappy experience, because I got a night's stay in the police station because it's a petition case, so the desk sergeant has to treat that more seriously. They never gave me anything for my acid reflux so I was sick a lot, and the cells only have a hard bench and a steel toilet in them. My lawyer didn't call in until half 10 at night, and I got there at half 12 just before lunch, and I was never giving any lunch. I couldn't rest up either as someone checks on you every 20 minutes all day and all night. Then the cops came to my door to give me a letter in regards to a Viper identification parade, which I have to attend next Friday. Well, I don't know what the other card they left me is about.

I don't think this film is going to get me on the Hollywood 'actors to watch in 2020' list, but it is kind of funny. I'm hoping to do another one soon with a whole plethora of classic horror creatures, and a villainous butcher with a pig's head. ?

Thanks.

Sometimes, I cannot be bothered with the Internet. It's one of those things you have a sort of love-hate relationship with. You wouldn't want it to be gone entirely, but at the same time, it's hard to find peace on it at times with all the tossers that inhabit a lot of gaming websites. My sister said to me recently that forums are full of "lonely and psychotic" people, and that I should stay off them as they're inclined to worsen my stress.

To be honest, at the age of 34, I don't think I am going to gain any real acting jobs with all of this commotion. Typically, you require an agent to find you work, and my mother reckons it would cost money, or my record would be too much of a hindrance. And I kind of want to stop with the background or bit parts stuff now, and get to have a line or two in a decent film. The year started off terrible after I was rejected for a Netflix film with Vanessa Hudgens. All seemed promising, until I got a text saying I was being stood up. Uh!

About 3 years ago, I was supposed to have a speaking part in a Christian drama about a Cantonese student. My part was reduced to me just walking by on a path for a few seconds, but the main character was meant to spot me and ask for directions to a house. I didn't find this out until my sister and I went to see the film at a special presentation. My mood just... sank.

To be honest, we both felt like we had wasted our time. The pastor who directed it, removed a lot of our scenes. There was a scene in a gym hall that was removed where we were kneeling down. Another scene by a river got cut, because of the sound of the water, apparently. Although he did another scene with his sister-in-law, and another girl next to a big well by the same river at roughly the same spot, so that seemed like an excuse. My sister had important appointments that she gave up to come along to the shooting. Another time, we couldn't reach him because our phones were acting up because of the signal and the battery. He was late too, and didn't properly explain where we were to meet anyway. This really disappointed us.

The guy denies that anybody contacted him about me, but when I did put it on Internet Archive, he sent me a message on Facebook. In fact, I know this Australian troll contacted him. The guy has been annoying me since 2017. He was recently editing pages on Fandom, and he was mucking around on IMDb and Filmogs too.

I really wish the pastor had just been honest about whether somebody said something to him or not. He said nobody had done that, but I had a hard time believing him, all things considered. Like, why would some person intent on ruining my ambition by slandering me with just about everyone else in the local filming clan decide to skip talking to him? That seems unlikely.

Plus, the bitch that started the blackballing crap, tries to act like I am stalking her. All I did was direct message her on Twitter, telling her to stop talking about me behind my back. That's really not stalking anyone because Twitter is open to anyone. Apart from that, I was in court ages ago due to her and other people. The police came to my door recently as well. And I was arrested after they broke in, but I have no idea how they knew I was inside. Turns out there was some nonsense from last year that wasn't property dealt with, so my lawyer got me off the hook. But it was a crappy experience, because I got a night's stay in the police station because it's a petition case, so the desk sergeant has to treat that more seriously. They never gave me anything for my acid reflux so I was sick a lot, and the cells only have a hard bench and a steel toilet in them. My lawyer didn't call in until half 10 at night, and I got there at half 12 just before lunch, and I was never giving any lunch. I couldn't rest up either as someone checks on you every 20 minutes all day and all night. Then the cops came to my door to give me a letter in regards to a Viper identification parade, which I have to attend next Friday. Well, I don't know what the other card they left me is about.

I don't think this film is going to get me on the Hollywood 'actors to watch in 2020' list, but it is kind of funny. I'm hoping to do another one soon with a whole plethora of classic horror creatures, and a villainous butcher with a pig's head. ?

Yeah I can understand that the internet can be a toxic place but you just gotto block all that negative out because in reality I don't think many of us would be able to live without it.

Have you tried applying for jobs abroad? There's more acting job opportunities in the U.S.!

I cannot travel. Got agoraphobia, social anxiety, and depression. All that good stuff. Never even flown before. ?

I was in Redcon-1. There's an ex-WWE Superstar in it called Katarina Leigh Waters. I was a zombie inside a mine.

I cannot travel. Got agoraphobia, social anxiety, and depression. All that good stuff. Never even flown before. ?

I was in Redcon-1. There's an ex-WWE Superstar in it called Katarina Leigh Waters. I was a zombie inside a mine.
Oh man that sucks! You need to get over your fears. Why don't you go see a doctor and they can prescribe you something to help you get going or book in with a therapist. Flying's a great experience. I enjoy it almost every time I travel, just depends how far I travel as it can get bit boring sat on the plane for 10+ hours straight.

Part of me doesn't want to give up looking for acting work, but it's so tough. In Edinburgh, there's pretty much nothing.

Why do you A, not own up to the fact that somebody contacted you, and B, why put "the pastor" when you have a name? :sleep:

film-maker I'm not even going to quote you but why are you posting his email address and name publicly like this. Not cool. thesaunderschild you should report the post so a mod can take action if you're not happy about it. I certainly wouldn't be!

Edit: In fact, if you are really a film-maker and I was an actor/actress, I would totally avoid you at all costs. Posting an email between you and a client, regardless of what has been said, should not be made public like this. It should remain confidential or at least block the email address if not interested. Shows what kind of film-maker you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back