Final Fantasy VIII Remaster to be revealed at SQEX Conference

Jedi

Trophies

Sabi has been accurately leaking E3 announcements this year. What do you think?

glad I didn't see that, I was very surprised watching the SE event tonight.

No idea if that turn out to be true or not. I think either way remasters are welcome. As long as they make the gameplay good enough. I am pretty much impressed with some of the RPG developers on the android. And I hope that FF developers too come up with something sensational.

No idea if that turn out to be true or not. I think either way remasters are welcome. As long as they make the gameplay good enough. I am pretty much impressed with some of the RPG developers on the android. And I hope that FF developers too come up with something sensational.

yep, it happened:

And that's a good news. Hope they have the android port ready as well. I am sure people would be tempted to pay for the android and iOS port of the remaster.

Man I really wish they would do the same for VI! It's such an amazing game, and it only got a horrible mobile remake/"remaster". Dx Ah well, I already own VIII on the PS1, I have yet to play it at all though but I'm working my way through the series in order for the heck of it. I know people more stoked for this over the VII remake. xD

Man I really wish they would do the same for VI! It's such an amazing game, and it only got a horrible mobile remake/"remaster". Dx Ah well, I already own VIII on the PS1, I have yet to play it at all though but I'm working my way through the series in order for the heck of it. I know people more stoked for this over the VII remake. xD

Well FF 1-6 did kind of get a remaster for the GBA handheld.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back