Final Fantasy VII Remake producer Yoshinori Kitase shares some spoilers

Maddox

Trophies
Yoshinori Kitase: “The fans have been waiting for 23 years for this game, and I’m happy we’ve been finally able to deliver it to them. It’s a full-fledged game that can be enjoyed by itself, but its story is far from over. With this first game, we showed how there is great potential for the future, and we included many hints regarding what’s coming next. I’m looking forward to seeing the fans’ theories on social media regarding what could happen now. We will keep in touch with everyone so we can all make this project grow together.”

Yoshinori Kitase is obviously talking about the final chapter of Final Fantasy 7 Remake. He said “23 years”. He’s not counting from 2015, when the Remake was announced. Kitase is hinting that Final Fantasy VII Remake can be considered the sequel that fans have been waiting for since 1997. Just like what a certain popular anime series is doing with its movies. Overall, it’s nice that he’s acknowledging it and encouraging fans to share their own speculation as they wait for the next game. I’m expecting the Final Fantasy 7 Remake official twitter to start an official spoiler hashtag to share theories.

Good to hear they got plans for the next version, with a lot of resources already made hopefully they can make the next part quicker.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back