Final Fantasy VII Remake demo now available on PS4

FF7-remake-1.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake demo is now available to download and play for free on PS4.

We’ve just released the free [Final Fantasy VII Remake] demo on PlayStation Store. What are you waiting for? Download it now and experience the beginning of the story for yourself!
Square Enix

You can grab the demo from here.

Final Fantasy VII Remake heads to PS4 on April 10.

Played it a few times today, nearly got killed at the first play through but the gameplay is really fun to play with and enjoy.

I kind of got tired of waiting for the final release now. I understand they want to take their own time considering corona is out there. But I guess at the most they can consider June for the final release.

I kind of got tired of waiting for the final release now. I understand they want to take their own time considering corona is out there. But I guess at the most they can consider June for the final release.

Thankfully corona had nothing to do with this game being delayed to April, they just wanted to make sure it was completely done, and any day 1 patch requirement avoidance.

Thankfully corona had nothing to do with this game being delayed to April, they just wanted to make sure it was completely done, and any day 1 patch requirement avoidance.
I am glad that it is not that way. But they have been delaying it for more than 8 months now. And though I understand patch related issues. But I can't think of bugs as an excuse anymore.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back