Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Collaboration Event Starts Today in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Tek

Trophies
New Units – FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN fan-favorites Cloud and Tifa are available to summon with higher rates through a limited-time banner, along with Yazoo & Loz, the villainous remnants of Sephiroth. Cloud (FFVII AC) comes with a powerful CG Limit Burst, which players can see for themselves in his Unit Intro Quest before trying to summon him for themselves.

Don't have the game, but this sounds like a nice event for it. Showing AC some love.

I think BE was expected to have this event. Not sure what happened really during the lockdown may but I am guessing the event went pretty well. I hope that in near future they have something good too in the collaboration event. Looking forward to new updates in Advent children.

I think that the company anticipated to provide an occasion like this. Not quite certain what occurred throughout the lockdown, but I guess the event ran extremely excellently. I assume they have plenty positive to be doing in the collaboration during the future.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back