Discussion Fear the Walking Dead

Yeah. They are in the same universe, although the storyline I would say is mostly unrelated. However, characters can basically leave the main show and end up on this series, as did Morgan Jones. And now also Dwight and Sherry.

Oh, hell yeah. I am loving Season 6 so much. However, AMC is due for another break soon. The other half of this season should air at some point in the spring. ?

I'm on season 6 of walking dead right now I never knew that fear the walking dead was linked too that's definitely gonna get a watch.

Same! Although I enjoyed the first few seasons of the original but stopped at season 5 or 6 I think it was and couldn’t get back into it.
I still watch the original but only one more series to go. Don:t think I'll be disappointed when it ends.

I'm on season 6 of walking dead right now I never knew that fear the walking dead was linked too that's definitely gonna get a watch.
There is also another spin off on Amazon, can't remember what it is called and haven't checked it out yet.

Maybe they should of left it how it was sounds like they took something good and run it to the ground trying to make the most of it.

I'm going to purchase the last episode soon on Amazon, and watch it. I'll let you know later tonight what it was like. :)

I’m still working through Walking Dead. Only finished Season 1, got a long way to go.

There’s some right boring episodes. Season 4 Episode 12 Weak, was too boring for me.

This is on my watch list but I really need to finish off the Walking Dead first. I can't even remember what season I stopped on

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back