What's your favourite free video game?

Gopnik

Trophies
Most video games nowadays are paid but still there are truly hidden gems in the free area. Do you have any favourite free video game that you love spending hours in? It doesn't matter what platform it's for. Just share. :D

I think my favourite free one would be Team Fortress 2. It's available on Steam for PC and it's a very fun video game to play if you love FPS. Also, there aren't a lot of cheaters which is rare to see.

Matt C. recommended The Witness which is free on Epic Games or was at the time but it's now one of my favorite puzzle video games! I don't usually enjoy puzzle video games but this one got me addicted.

Honestly, my 'free' game is a stupid little one that I got addicted to thanks to my fiances little sister. It's a game on Android/iOS called Bitlife. Basically it's just a 'life' simulator, you get a job/buy houses/talk smack to your parents etc. but it's just a smorgasbord of puns and funny little interludes. Like even at the age of 3/4, you can pick a fight with your sister/brother and one of the notifications that has come up before for me is "You have punctured X's testicles'. I just laughed out loud when I saw that. Yes, I am a weirdo like this. :)

I'd have to say APB Reloaded. I've spent over 100 hours playing it. Very cool on-line shooter with emphasis on vehicles and team based combat.

there are several games that I like, but one of them I prefer to play games on android when I'm bored or relaxed, usually the games I often play are mobile legends

At the moment I'm enjoying sinking some hours into Governor of Poker 3 on Android.

The RNG doesn't feel particularly random at times so I wouldn't be prepared to spend any money on it, but for what it is.. it's a decent little poker game.

Path of Exile
It's better than Diablo 3 (and it's f2p).
Developers care about the players more than Blizzard care for the customers who pay.
There is plenty of different items, skills, orbs (items and currency as one) builds.
The latest leagues weren't the greatest but the game per see is really great.
If u like Hack n Slash genre (f2p), then PoE is a great choose for you.

Some other cool f2p game are War Thunder, Armored Warfare, Mechwarrior On-line, and Destiny 2. I've played each, and they are very fun!

Ooo Splitgate and also Path of Exile. Both can be played for short periods of time which is helpful when you have a toddler.

Not sure I could call it free, since I've probably spent thousands of euros on it over the years... or favourite, as it makes me mad almost every time I play it... but... it's certainly the game I've sunk the most time into over the course of my life, with that sunk cost fallacy really keeping me suckered in, feeding my addiction, that feeds the greedy game developers... of this free game...

And the game I am speaking of is... World of Tanks.

Kids; you should stay away from drugs. Certainly. But what you REALLY should stay away from is this game. My life might be a bit less pathetic if I took heroin instead of playing this game. No joke.

Not sure I could call it free, since I've probably spent thousands of euros on it over the years... or favourite, as it makes me mad almost every time I play it... but... it's certainly the game I've sunk the most time into over the course of my life, with that sunk cost fallacy really keeping me suckered in, feeding my addiction, that feeds the greedy game developers... of this free game...

And the game I am speaking of is... World of Tanks.

Kids; you should stay away from drugs. Certainly. But what you REALLY should stay away from is this game. My life might be a bit less pathetic if I took heroin instead of playing this game. No joke.
Shit. Lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back