What's the best game franchise you've played?

Probably Resident Evil if it comes to horror, Age of Empires or Starcraft if RTS, Elder Scrolls and Gothic if RPG.

Hitman was the best gam i had ever played.It is more exciting and thrilling for me.

For me it has to be Serious Sam series. It evolved from simple graphics and now has full fledged 3D Graphcis. So they have managed to get their graphics engine pretty effective. I also loved the Final fantasy series. With each game being unique. I think it'd be fun to play it. Though I prefer to play more of FPS style than turn based games of the series.

Bioshock ia a good example (because al of them are pretty good), but... Personally, I don't have a favorite vídeo game trilogy. To be honest, I guess I never stopped to think about it, haha!

I think DOOM, Serious Sam, Darksiders, etc. These are some of the good games that are out in the market. In fact compared to most of the series, you may find some really good progress. New dawn pretty much destroyed the regular gaming norms and it was worst at it's best. So I won't include that series here either.

There are so many game series out there for lots of gamers to choose from and have a great gaming experience.

The one which I so much enjoyed playing with and still plays at the moment is Final Fantasy games series which starts from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XV.

What's your favorite game series?

I think my vote goes for the Darksiders. The series is pretty much matured and also has lot of interesting gameplay worthy flow. Not just characters but overall game has everything you want.

I would say the Legend of Zelda series, it usually has better games than the last with each one leaving a lasting impression.

I checked out a new fps game on android. Though it is mostly pay to play for the weapons and levels. It's not that bad though.

Growing up for me I was used to the names like Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, Tomb Raider, etc.

As you know, The Legend if Zelda is one of my beloved one's. Ever since playing Ocarina of Time. I loved that game so much I wanted to try all the games they had released and they were creating. I have a relative really into the Assassin's Creed series.

Last edited:
The core Fable games, I love them. Was also a huge Mario, Kirby and Sonic fan growing up, so gravitate to a lot of their games, along with Final Fantasy, Zelda and Panzer Dragoon and on the more modern sides it's series like Bioshock, Saints Row and Halo.

I used to like EA sports due to the sports game they launch. But then I lost my way around those games. And got tired of the new microtransaction models. Same with blizzard and bethesda. I prefer MOBA franchises though, they are gacha too.

I have a few, at the top of the list is Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Mario and trails of cold steel. Though there have been others like Final fantasy that dropped from my list in the last years.

For me, it's the Witcher series. Playing from 1 to 3 in the same save file is an incredible experience. Yes... it does take a while to adapt to the first and second game's mechanics, they haven't aged really well, but once it clicks... oh wow.

There are so many game series out there for lots of gamers to choose from and have a great gaming experience. The one which I so much enjoyed playing with and still plays at the moment is Final Fantasy games series which starts from Final Fantasy I to Final Fantasy XV.

What's your favorite game series?
I like the Need for Speed series which I've been playing since Need for Speed IISE. I also like the COD series. I've played BO 3 and 4, Warzone, Vanguard, and others. All are awesome!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back