Favorite type of video games?

I am about to watch this, in the hope that my second favourite survival horror franchise will be mentioned! ?

I'm a mobile gamer. I like lot of games. Recently i'm playing clash of clan and pubg mobile

As you know, survival horror is my gaming world. But what is going on with Abandoned? They went and delayed the app 2 days ago, and no one has any idea when the patch will be ready. :confused:

It looks as if Silent Hill isn't returning any day soon. But we cannot give up hope. :D

Who knows? Maybe Abandoned will turn out to be a decent game, even if it's not associated with Konami.

Strategy (RTS also inlude)
Shooters (include Battle Royals)
and ARPG
Edit: Oww I answer in that topic before, I'm sorry ^^

My favorite types of video games are MMORPG and FPS. I play games such World of Warcraft, Diablo II, Path of Exile, Nexus. Why am I playing these particular games? I cannot give an exhaustive answer to this question, I just play and that's it.

I stick with beat 'em ups, fighting games and SHMUPS. They're fun and easy to play in short bursts. While I do have JRPGs and FPS games, these get neglected since I'm stuck playing my regulars.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back