Favorite type of video games?

Open World Games (GTA), Sports (FIFA), Racing, and first-person shooters.

I enjoy survival horror, RPG/MMORPG's and open-world games.

I enjoy RPGs, for example, WoW Burning Crusade Classic. Its official launch was released on June 2, which is very popular among thousands of TBC Classic gamers. It provides players the opportunity to go beyond the Dark Portal to face the fel forces of the Burning Legion and takes them back to simpler times for a whole generation. Its true magic is found in encouraging dynamic player interactions, an active world, an amazing community, challenging quests, and accountability from players. You can try to play this game and learn some tips to level up fast.

I like games that are geared more toward kids and families. I'm not into killing or taking over the world but I do like strategic type games where I have to really think things through and plan in order to get ahead. If it's rated G it must be for me :D

Mostly, I am about MMORPGS like World of Warcraft. And, I play pretty much anything produced by Blizzard Entertainment. That being said, my kids have gotten me into Survival Building games lately like Minecraft. I also like strategy games, some shooters, and horror games.

MMORPGs have always been my favorite genre, but I struggle to play the newer options. I liked early MMORPGs that took more of a "sandbox" approach with an open world and a focus on player interactions to advance the in-game economy and environment. These days, MMORPGs follow more of a cookie-cutter approach, and player interactions mean relatively little.

Simulation, city building style games (Like the appropriately named SimCity) are my style of games. Things like Theme Hospital, SIMs, Cities Skyline and all those kind of things - you'll find my Steam littered with playtime around then haha. I love all the little add-ons you can throw in on a PC that you can't on an actual console - I've imported many a mega-city and make my SIM's do unspeakable things!

Martin Berisford Simulation games are pretty amazing as well! I've always been quite obsessed with The Sims in particular. SimCity 3000 was my favorite of that series; the games after that never really spoke to me much. I also have fond childhood memories of playing games like SimPark and SimSafari.

Fighting Games, Beat em ups, Arena FPS, platformers.

Racing isn't one of my faves but it has a soft spot in my heart.

Racing games are generally my favourite for their "pick up and play" factor, you can jump in and out at will and there's not much in the way of storyline to try and remember. Ideal when you don't have spare time on a regular basis! ?

When I do have a bit more time to invest, however, I also enjoy old-school JRPGs and survival horror games (duh!).

Sadly, it seems Biohaze and Silent Hill Community are gone at long last. So with that said, I feel like survival horror forums are all finally dead. Kind of sad to see this unfold as well, because survival horror is my favourite genre for gaming. These were the relatively little forums left to talk about Resident Evil, or Silent Hill. But it seems they are gone. Hopefully, this isn't the case, and they only intend to revamp them.

However, we all seen the decline with message boards a long time ago, so it's not really all that surprising to know the end has probably finally arrived. It's obviously all due to time itself and the arrival of social media platforms, like Facebook and Twitter, and also Reddit.

It's heartbreaking to know the golden age of the Internet is long over. Meh.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
mostly games i am played is, call of duty plants vs zombies

What is your most favorite type of video game? What type of video games do you normally play? Why do you normally play that type over the others?
Call of Duty. Normally a fan of FPS or Racing. Not a big fan of third person shooter

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back