Favorite soda?

Coca Cola for me as well. Just tastes amazing and it's a great mixer as well

I'm drinking less soda these days, but I'm partial to an Irn-Bru (sugar free).

My favorite is Baja Blast Mountain Dew. They only sell it in the stores for a couple of weeks out of the year and I'll stock up on it to make sure that I have enough to last me a whole year until they sell it again. I end up buying about 4 or 5 cases of it each year. I don't drink but one once in a while since I have to make it last me a whole year.

Coke and sprite for me, though I can drink Pepsi if a place only carries it. but I much rather have the red can.

When it comes to soda I usually either go for Pepsi, Coca Cola or 7UP. On hot summer days when the temperature is really high and we have a lot of humidity 7UP is always my go to. I find 7UP to be really refreshing especially on a hot day and it just hits the spot on those days when I want something other than water or tea.

My favorite soda has to be a Norwegian brand called Villa which tastes of an assortment of fruits. It is generally my go to soda, unless I want something tropical. In which case I go for Tropical Fanta (pink/red).

I had some off brand coke the other day, but still trying to lay off soda/sugar drinks. :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back