What's your favorite PS1 game?

I loved Pepsi man and Tekken, But i'm pretty sure that wouldn't play any of them now, back then at Ps1 time you could play Packman for hours and not get bored, but now with all the technologies around, all the choices, it so easy to get over a game and just choose the next once in line,

Personally, I would choose to play Tekken any day and any time because it's a fighting combat game just like Mortal combat. Even till date, I still play Tekken on my PS4 from time to time.

Yeah, Pepsi man, I almost forgot it. I played that game like crazy back then. But, I agree with you, I don't think I would play it nowadays.
That was The last game I played in my Ps1 by the way, before i shoved two CD's at once and tried to make them work at the same time hh.

Final fantasy and the Sonic was something that got my attention all over the years. And old consoles are worth having only for some of such nostalgic classic games. I'd say that some PS games are going to be reboot only for those who are into classic gaming. I'd say things can be pretty fun on that note.

Final Fantasy VIII, my favorite Final Fantasy of all time. I love VII, but VIII to me was amazing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back