Favorite cereal?

Jedi

Trophies
Mine is Kellogg's Crunchy Nut.

What's yours?

It's Krave for me. It's like little pillows with chocolate and a bit of hazelnut stuffed inside it. Tastes amazing in the morning although it's not particularly filling

Sugar Puffs were renamed. I think it's because anything with 'sugar' in the name gives off bad vibes. When I eat cereal though, it's usually fruit and fibre.

Just out of curiosity, where's all the posters on here? Is anyone here into survival horror games?

When I was a kid I would always eat cereal every morning when I woke up, cinnamon grahams was always my favourite back then. Now that I am older though I tend to eat different things than cereal in a morning and only eat cereal every once in a while. When I do eat cereal though I love to go for either Honey Nut Cornflakes or for Cinnamon Grahams. I don't know if it is just me though or if other people have noticed it or if it was because I was a child and my taste buds were different back then but I always find Honey Nut Cornflakes and Cinnamon Grahams still to be nice but not taste how I remember them.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back