Who's your favorite band?

What is your favorite band of all time? Mine has to be "Sunscreem". Cool 90's rock with female vocals. :D
It's kind of new to me the band you mentioned, Cool 90's rock with female vocals. Going by the name I guess it's a great musical band. I would like to have good feel of them.

They are on the major services like Spotify, etc. Check out their debut, "03". :)

My favorite local bands were Parokya ni Edgar, Siakol and Eraserheads. I grew up with their songs and they are very artistic with every song they make. On the other hand, I love Backstreet Boys, Westlife and A1 as the foreign bands. Their songs were always nostalgic to me.

Back then when Westlife and Blackstreet Boys were at the top of their music and performance they were easily my most favorite bands. I could play their music virtually all day on a leisure day. Even till now they are still great bands to me.

My favorite band is Linkin park their songs are full of emotions and it's really heartbroken losing Chester in the group.

I am always loyal to Air Supply and Nsync as band. I love their voice and the rendition of songs. I find their songs very relaxing and calm. The lyrics and melody of the songs are wonderful. I always love a song entitled "This I promise you" from Nsync. It is so sweet and full of promises. ( Ha.Ha.Ha. ) It's a good alibi. Mostly of the songs from Air Supply Band are lovely and I find my comfort on their songs.

"Nothing else matters" of Metallica is one of my favourites. Also "Unforgiven" is one of the best. I almost remember the whole lyric of the song and really enjoy listening to it.
Two great songs, from a great band. Unfortunately they've done far too many average songs too..

my favorite band would be limp bizkit. i just like their music and especially their vocalist he is very unique. until now their music is playing all over my playlist.nothing can beat old school music like the limp bizkit does.
The only Limp Bizkit album I particularly liked was "Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water".

I wasn't a fan of the ones prior, and haven't really listened to "Gold Cobra".

"American Idiot" is still one of my favourite albums.. I must have listened to it a few hundred times.

Abba has been and is still my best band. I Have A Dream is the best song ever.
Ugh, I can't stand Abba.. Unfortunately for me, my wife loves them! ?

Anyone heard of "Women of Sodom"? haha, their album "Boots" is awesome!

Has to be linkin park, pendulum and evanescence. fantastic music by great artists.

I have a few ranging from Sound Horizon, to Galneryus to Nightwish. I'm starting to lose track of all of them these days.

Some great bands here!

My favourites are Fleetwood Mac, Mumford and Sons, Arctic Monkeys, Linkin Park, Coldplay, U2 and many more!

I also really like Zero One for some excellent chill electronica.

I have no favorite "favorite" band sadly...

I like too many genres of music across too many languages to have favorites. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back