Who's your favorite band?

zoldos

Trophies
What is your favorite band of all time? Mine has to be "Sunscreem". Cool 90's rock with female vocals. :D

Favourite band of all time? Ouch..

I'd probably have to say Michael Jackson (ok, he's more of an artist than a band). His stuff is timeless and very easy to listen to. Even after all these years I still often go back to his music.

Last edited:
Coolness. I saw a video for a Sunscreem song and played it over and over. I later bought the album and listened to it endlessly. hehehehe

Micheal Jackson was cool too. I like Thriller and Bad.

Coolness. I've listened to some of them. Pretty good stuff!

Linkin park for me all day long. Changed my life whilst growing up!
I loved Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

The ones that followed were pretty average, although Living Things had some decent tracks on there.. (y)

There are too many to name. I'm sort of a music freak and enjoy so many artists from the 50's onward. In fact, I even like stuff before - like Louis Armstrong, Glenn Miller, and Scott Joplin (around 1900)!

This question is easy to answer. My all time favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and The Beatles. If I could choose three, I would put Queen in there too. There was a time in my life in which I was sooo into british rock! I'm not as into it anymore Led Zeppelin and The Beatles's albums are pretty much the soundtrack of my life. And I think we can all agree that Michael Jackson was wonderful, no doubts about that.

My favorite band is Carla's Dreams, is a band from Moldova, but they are very appreciated here in my country and I am sure they are appreciated over the borders as well.

Great question. I grew up listening to Heavy Metal. I really love them. I used to listen to the Heavy Metal as load as I could. I remember lying on my bed and listen to it all day. "Nothing else matters" of Metallica is one of my favourites. Also "Unforgiven" is one of the best. I almost remember the whole lyric of the song and really enjoy listening to it.

my favorite band would be limp bizkit. i just like their music and especially their vocalist he is very unique. until now their music is playing all over my playlist.nothing can beat old school music like the limp bizkit does.

The Batls and Queen, But recently I've landed on a random Algerian group called Cameleon, I've only heard a couple of their songs but they are absolutely beautifull even tho I have no idea what they say but they sound so good, any body can vibe to their music, the guitar solo in it got me hocked,the lead singer's voice is just on point, all together gave the best product. btw the song name is Rechany.

Westlife happens to be my favorite back then. After them, I don't really have any new band which I fancied that very much.

my favorite band would be limp bizkit. i just like their music and especially their vocalist he is very unique. until now their music is playing all over my playlist.nothing can beat old school music like the limp bizkit does.

Seriously, forget all the fuss made by modern musicians, they can never really beat the level of pure musical excellence perfected by old school singers.

I'm pure old school music lover.

Ditto. I rather listen to old school bands any day over the crap that is put out now.
My favorite has to be Alice Cooper or Saxon.

Seriously, 80% of what they sing now is garbage and useless as well as meaningless. It's why it appears that old school musicians are way too better.

It's still the Beatles for me. But now, I dig jazz and I like Acoustic Alchemy and the likes.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back