Farming Simulator 19 - The ultimate farming simulation game

Thomasss

Newcomer
Trophies
For those who do not know what Farming Simulator is (Official Website | Farming Simulator) it's a simulation game where you can plant, harvest, and more on your own plots of land using various equipment based off of real life companies.

They also release a brand new version every year that seems to be fairly similar to the year prior. :p I think they just recently overhauled the game and made some quite nice changes.

I play this on xBox and on iOS - other than the fact it overheats my phone in minutes (and totally drains the battery) - it's a pretty fun game and the upgrades are pretty cheap, so if you're like me and inpatient, you can get a head start pretty quickly. Has anyone else enjoyed farming their own plots? Which console do you prefer for this game?

Kind of like farmville except this simulator is more natural than those browser based farmville type games. I think such games can be fun though not a fan of farming as garden is not much my forte. But yeah would love to play this some day.

Yeah this must be what my stepdad has been playing on his phone. It's also available for Android I believe but he has it on his iOS as well. He's been playing slot machine games recently but he played this game for years and didn't stop. I mean literally couldn't put the phone down and wouldn't stop playing. Nice share.

For those who do not know what Farming Simulator is (Official Website | Farming Simulator) it's a simulation game where you can plant, harvest, and more on your own plots of land using various equipment based off of real life companies.

They also release a brand new version every year that seems to be fairly similar to the year prior. :p I think they just recently overhauled the game and made some quite nice changes.

I play this on xBox and on iOS - other than the fact it overheats my phone in minutes (and totally drains the battery) - it's a pretty fun game and the upgrades are pretty cheap, so if you're like me and inpatient, you can get a head start pretty quickly. Has anyone else enjoyed farming their own plots? Which console do you prefer for this game?
I played this game some time ago its a really good game very detailed and looks pretty good the graphics are insane

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back