Far Cry 6 lets players recruit a sausage dog called Chorizo

far-cry-6-lets-players-recruit-a-sausage-dog-called-chorizo.jpg

Far Cry 6 Amigos is a new take on Far Cry 5‘s Fangs for Hire system, letting players recruit a sausage dog called Chorizo to fight by their side.

Navid Khavari, Narrative Director on Far Cry 6 said:
Chorizo is going to be an amazing Amigo. When the concept Chorizo was done — and I’m not kidding — the next day I came into the office, everyone’s wallpaper was Chorizo the sausage dog. The little tease I’ll give is he kills ’em with kindness.

far-cry-6-lets-players-recruit-a-sausage-dog-called-chorizo-1.jpgfar-cry-6-lets-players-recruit-a-sausage-dog-called-chorizo-2.jpgfar-cry-6-lets-players-recruit-a-sausage-dog-called-chorizo-3.jpg

Chorizo the sausage dog joins Far Cry 4‘s honey badger and Far Cry 5‘s skunk. You can view Chorizo in action above which also includes the special Libertad (“Freedom”) skin available as a pre-order bonus.

Far Cry 6 heads to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Stadia and Windows PC via Uplay, and Epic Games Store on February 18, 2021.

Love it! We need more companions like this in games, he looks incredible.

This looks like it's going to be good fun I liked having the bear from far cry 5 as my companion. I hope this is as good as the older far cry games and that they don't bloat the map like they have with ghost recon breakpoint

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back