Deals Far Cry 5 is $10 on Green Man Gaming

MrMerbles

Newcomer
Trophies
Hey Everyone, I just noticed that Far Cry 5 is on sale on GMG for $10CAD and it's cheaper than getting it on uPlay and Steam which is $12CAD. I personally have been waiting for this game to go on sale so i just got it and downloading it now. Assassins Creed Odyssey ($22.17CAD) and Origins($13.44CAD) are also cheaper so I figured I'd post it incase anyone else was interested. Links are for PC games.

Last edited:
Now that's cheap LOL but be careful though since it's a third party but then the site I never had any errors with them.

I got the game for free when it got released anyways

Now that's cheap LOL but be careful though since it's a third party but then the site I never had any errors with them.

Yeah you should always be careful when ordering from a reseller but GMG is actually an authorized seller for Ubisoft and several others so they're legit and you shouldn't have any issues

Nice find! I've never had or seen anyone having issues w/ GMG, so I've got total trust in them when it comes to purchasing games, they're a solid outlet for games!

Totally unnecessary comment in my opinion. They aren't a new site, have been around for some time, never had an issue with them, they don't sell dodgy CD keys they are legit, got plenty of mates who buy from there and never have an issue either.

I remember the uPlay has it for 12 USD for some time now and now a days considering we are going to get new FC. I think the price will stay down from there onwards. I don;t thin there is any issues with buying from greenman gaming. A lot of people had issues on CDKey as noted here.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back