Family Feud video game has been announced for 12 November.
The Ubisoft title will be available as a digital-only purchase on PS4, Xbox One and Switch and supported on Xbox Series X, Series S and PS5 via backwards compatibility. The game show will offer up more than 1,500 surveys and allows up to ten players across two teams.
Other features include:
- Classic mode: Players can participate in Classic mode with up to five players against an AI for the authentic Family Feud experience.
- Party Battle mode: This mode will pit group versus group to battle in local multiplayer.
- Couch vs. Couch mode: Players can feud with players across the world in online multiplayer.
- Live Show feature: In this dedicated mode for streamers, Twitch or YouTube Live streamers can broadcast their games and play with their viewers.
- Character customization: Players can create characters and unlock customization items, experience points and special titles by playing more games.
Family Feud heads to PS4, Xbox One and Switch on 12 November.