Fallout live-action TV series coming from HBO’s Westworld creators

fallout-live-action-tv-series-coming-from-hbos-westworld-creators.jpg

Fallout live-action TV series is in the works, licensed to Amazon Studios and in production at Westworld‘s Kilter Films.

Todd Howard at Bethesda Game Studios said:
Over the last decade, we looked at many ways to bring Fallout to the screen.But it was clear from the moment I first spoke with Jonah and Lisa a few years ago, that they and the team at Kilter were the ones to do it right. We’re enormous fans of their work and couldn’t be more excited to work with them and Amazon Studios.

Lisa Joy and Jonathan Nolan at Kilter Films added:
Fallout is one of the greatest game series of all time. Each chapter of this insanely imaginative story has cost us countless hours we could have spent with family and friends. So we’re incredibly excited to partner with Todd Howard and the rest of the brilliant lunatics at Bethesda to bring this massive, subversive, and darkly funny universe to life with Amazon Studios.

The Fallout series is “currently in development with a series commitment” but a release date was not yet detailed. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.

First I was like ‘oh cool!’ And then I was like ‘how many end-of-the-world dystopian TV shows do we need?’ Then I was like, ‘Nuka-Cola!’ Then I was like, ‘Meh...’

I wonder if they'll keep the same kind of retro universe, or just go with an apocalypse in our modern world to keep things simpler.

Only on that network. Be sometime before we see it in other countries

To be fair, only being on that network hasn't stopped people watching it in other countries :p. I'll be keeping an eye on it

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back