Fall Guys Season 2 to have 600% more crowns

fall-guys-season-2-600%-crowns.jpg

Fall Guys Season 2 will have 600% more crowns, giving players more chance to ‘win’ and gain access to special costumes that require the currency.

The following was posted on Fall Guys Twitter:
We’ve heard you all of your feedback loud and clear.

Winning crowns in Fall Guys against 59 other beans can sometimes be a little challenging. For Season 2, we’ve added over 600% more golden crowns into the Season rewards… FEATURED COSTUMES FOR EVERYONE!

It’s unclear how the additional crowns will be awarded, but an in-game challenge system could be possible. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.

Fall Guys is available on PS4 and Windows PC.

My only request is for them to reduce/change the trophy that requires 5 wins in a row. That achievement is a headache to earn!

Still, haven't got the game or played it. Kids games I say. I love clowns :p

It's one of those fun "party" games really. I wouldn't consider it a proper kids game. It's a bit like Overcooked where it looks childish but adults love it.

I wouldn't consider it a proper kids game. It's a bit like Overcooked where it looks childish but adults love it.
Seen people stream and youtube but never got my hands on the game, I just don't think it;s for me anyway and one of those games that is fun to play with your mates and whatnot and most of my people do not have the game

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back