Discussion Fall Guys faces server issues since launch

Ash

Trophies
The servers for Fall Guys are down again with the developers aiming to improve them for the weekend. The game has been plagued by server problems since its launch. Have you guys been able to play the game yet?

I've been able to enter and play it abit (reached about level 5 before I just got tired of dealing with the server issues) and honestly? "Fall Guys" is a decent product but it just doesn't have that much sustainability in the long term unless the developers continually add in more 'maps' for the players to play in. They can add in more and more skins, which is what they should do as they'll get more profits that way. But unless there is something that'll keep the players excited to play the product for the 1000th time then it won't matter if they ever fix the servers since it'll just end up being a ghost town just like the companies last 'ónline' product Fable Fortune but considering the companies track record, i highly doubt it'll be fully fixed anytime soon.

Played it today for the first time and didn't have any problems. Does feel like there is some luck to some of the levels though which is a bit of a turn off.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back