Ex Sony dev claims "the power difference between XSX and PS5 is quite staggering"

Nat

Trophies
I’ve chatted to a few devs and they have confirmed the power difference is quite staggering. However they have said it doesn’t mean you can’t make good games on the PS5. These fanboys clearly don’t care about that and are massively rattled.

I hear that the xbox ia more powerful, but the ps5 is faster.

In comes a new tweet from a former PlayStation developer, who says to have heard from several developers that Microsoft’s console is the superior console and that the power difference between the Xbox Series X and PS5 is quite shocking. These developers have also said, however, that this doesn’t mean the PS5 won’t be getting great games.

“I’ve chatted to a few devs and they have confirmed the power difference is quite staggering”, ex-Sony developer Chris Grannell wrote. However they have said it doesn’t mean you can’t make good games on the PS5. These fanboys clearly don’t care about that and are massively rattled.”

In an earlier tweet, Grannell also commented on a recent ‘analysis’ from an outlet that claimed that the PS5 will actually end up with more raw computing power due to it removing the audio workload from the CPU and GPU. Instead of going by an analysis, Grannell replied that he has heard differently from the actual developers working on the console.

Who cares, just as long as it plays games great and the loading isn't bad. All the while the cost of the system won't make a person's wallet hurt too much.

Yeah I'm not really too worries over specs. I do play switch after all haha.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back