The Last of Us Part 2 story trailer now available

Tek

Trophies
Watch the all-new story trailer for The Last of Us Part II launching on 19th June 2020. After a vicious and violent event disrupts the relative peace that Ellie has found in Jackson, she sets out to bring justice to those responsible. As she hunts them down one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions.

I hope the plot doesn't kill this series. It's done way better than new Resident Evil games, for sure. I know that Capcom is not gonna end that franchise any day soon, but it's hard to get excited about these pedestrian titles they churn out these days. But Naughty Dog? Look at how long they worked on the game. I guess some folk are ungrateful.

I am not sure. I think there's talk of it going to the PS5 with sharpened graphics. I'm not sure if it has been confirmed that it's heading to next gen consoles, or if this is the swan song for the PS4 era. There's speculation that this could end up being the ultimate PS4 mega seller, so I wouldn't be surprised if it finds a home on the PS5 too.

It'd be even megaseller for the PS 5 too we don't know how the PS 5 buyers would respond. It's just a matter of time once PS 5 gets across the world.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back