Ever get bored playing games?

ZandraJoi

Newcomer
Trophies
I am not an avid gamer like most so I would say I don't get bored as often. Maybe that is why as well. Because I don't play it all the time, it becomes a nice little reprieve my husband & I do playing games together. Does that work for others as well?

I don’t get bored playing games but I can get bored of playing the same game. I like to rotate the games I play and especially if I’m stuck at a level I can’t finish, I take a break away by playing a different game.

I get bored playing the new Resident Evil games, as they are now like medieval, fantasy games. Ogres are a threat now!? ?

I play games at least 3 to 4 times per week for a couple of hours at a time. I enjoy playing online games with friends, but when I'm playing alone, I do happen to get bored often. I just really enjoy the social aspect of gaming rather than just gaming alone.

Is that all you play? What other games do you player other than resident evil?

Fighting games, rarely. Or other horror games.

Games are not my thing, as such. I love a lot of movies. I find some horror movies are entertaining, while others have me yawning my ass off. :D

I do sometimes get bored of playing games. Whenever it happens and I feel burnt out I usually just stop for a couple of days and have time to 'reset'. It doesn't happen often for me, but it does happen.

I don’t get bored playing games but I can get bored of playing the same game. I like to rotate the games I play and especially if I’m stuck at a level I can’t finish, I take a break away by playing a different game.
Same here! The problem is that sometimes I don't finish the game I'm taking a break from :LOL:

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I am not an avid gamer like most so I would say I don't get bored as often. Maybe that is why as well. Because I don't play it all the time, it becomes a nice little reprieve my husband & I do playing games together. Does that work for others as well?
If you play the same game all the time you will get bored and feel irritate but when you play it with someone like your friend then you play it for a time and don’t even get bored
Games like mine craft,cod,pubg.etc. these are some games that i usually play with my friends you should try them

All the time. I am currently bored waiting for something new to play or new DLC.

Games are made to enjoy. You don't have to be an avid one to play it. I think what you're doing is a healthy level of gaming since playing too much can be frustrating and can even take away valuable time to spend on something else.

Recently I got really bored of everything so I think that's something bigger than just a boring game. I love playing older games I once enjoyed to relive these moments of joy but it doesn't turn out as good as I expected. I also have a problem starting a new game, dunno why.

Not Really, I play the Games only once. I play some of the game like FIFA, NFS and CSGO regularly.
Never Get bored ......

Is that all you play? What other games do you player other than resident evil?

I used to play the WWE games, and some fighting games. In fact, with all of these emulators, it's easy enough to play the old NES classics on your phone or even on an Android smart TV or TV box.

I loved the old WWE games, especially the ones for Nintendo 64. That silly "Diggity Dog" track from WWF No Mercy still frog splashes in my head every now and then. My favorite wrestlers to play as in any of those games were Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Chris Jericho, and Eddie Guerrero.

More to the question posed by the topic title, it depends on the game. Some are more enjoyable than others. Even good games can have the infrequent dull moment. It's really a matter of how invested I am in the game that determines where I am on the boredom continuum.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
No. Why would I get bored playing? It's fun!

If I over play a game I'll get tired of it easily and end up needing to take a long break from them lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back