Emulators - How to play games on the PC

SNES9x and MAME

Although lately I am playing with online browser emulators, so I don't have to download anything.

I think most of the emulators also make use of the DOSBOX and for that reason one can try installing it if possible. I personally love it when some games run fine on DOSBOX.

Based on my experiences, Gameloop emulator is the best android emulators available out there. If you play games like pubg, cod, clash of clans, candy crush saga etc, this emulator is best.

The only disadvantage is that it does not contains all the games in it's game center.

Based on my experiences, Gameloop emulator is the best android emulators available out there. If you play games like pubg, cod, clash of clans, candy crush saga etc, this emulator is best.

The only disadvantage is that it does not contains all the games in it's game center.
I will try that emulator out! Thnx

Never tried the Gameloop. Because I never heard of any form of testing for the same. I think DOSBOX is better for PC based arcade games.

Eh, it depends on the thing. I would love to play Windows games on a Mac (with a virtual machine), but my Macbook Air only has 120 GB of space - and I only have 5 GB free. Besides, Windows needs at least 4-6 GB of RAM to run and my Mac has 8 (however, it only ever has 400-500 MB free at any time). My Mac would throw up the spinning beach ball and crash.
Online emulators are OK. What I really want to do is use Boot Camp and install Windows, but I need 50 GB of space (and even more space for the hard drive.) Once again, not feasible.

Nox and DOSBOX are definitely worth getting. Not sure which emulator is good for the PUBG mobile to PC though. It'd be worth checking in that too.

Playing Games is interesting activity in free time. There are variety of games which you can play. Most of the users like actions games which has many weapons. But the question is how you can play these games on your pc. The answer is very simple, by download android emulator you can download any android game and can play it for free.

Tell me about it, it is true that we can play all sort of games on this emulator. Or there are any specific games are played on it only.

I have used Bluestack to play Android games on my PC, but I no longer use emulators. I do play games on PC but I only play games that are made for PC or available for PC. I also play mobile games but I play these games exclusive on mobile device.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back