Emulator?

Barida

Emulator is a software that is used on PC to play games. It gives one the opportunity to enjoy lots of games especially those games that are only on mobile. Do you make use of emulators?

Nova

I do make use of the emulators for making those games work on the PC. It seems like the emulators are good on running on PCs as long as you have enough RAM. For example, KOPlayer emualtor is pretty good on windows.

Reactions: Barida
OP
OP
Barida

Barida

I do make use of the emulators for making those games work on the PC. It seems like the emulators are good on running on PCs as long as you have enough RAM. For example, KOPlayer emualtor is pretty good on windows.

Having enough memory space on your PC is necessary for the emulator to function well. This is the reason gamers should always check the specs of laptops before they make a purchase.

Nova

I recently also checked the nocsplayer, that helps with optimizing the RAM for some games. And it also allows you to take the video of the games running. So that sort of emulators on android and fun. I recently check there are also Windows based emulators like DOSBOX.

Reactions: Barida

Nova

I have DOSBOX and BlueStacks installed on my laptop and NES emulator on my iPhone.
I think these days bluestacks has changed a lot. And now a days people are moved to other emulators for android like say KOPlayer and the nocsplayer.

I did use them awhile back to enjoy some classic games, but these days I got so much to play I don't bother with them anymore.

Nova

Yes a lot of time playing the arcade and old games is boring because you have too many options these days. So mostly the emulators for the android as of now.

Yes a lot of time playing the arcade and old games is boring because you have too many options these days. So mostly the emulators for the android as of now.
I tried that, but a touch screen doesn't work well for a lot of old games.

Nova

I agree in such case you can only play android games on Windows. Using say Nocsplayer, Koplayer etc. That simply works out for some people from what I have seen.