- Dec 11, 2018
President Donald Trump revealed the members of the Great American Economic Revival Industry Groups on Tuesday, signaling his intention to move past the novel coronavirus pandemic and revitalize the US economy in the coming months.
The list of advisors draws from 16 industries including agriculture, banking, energy, hospitality, retail, sports, and tech, as well as thought leaders.
Here are 20 of the most notable names on the list:
- Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- David Solomon, CEO of Goldman Sachs
- Stephen Schwarzman, CEO of Blackstone
- James Quincey, CEO of Coca-Cola
- Chris Kempczinski, CEO of McDonald's
- Mark Roman, CEO of 3M
- Daniel O'Day, CEO of Gilead Sciences
- Sheldon Adelson, CEO of Las Vegas Sands
- Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla
- Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
- Tim Cook, CEO of Apple
- Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Facebook
- John Malone, CEO of Liberty Media
- Adam Silver, NBA commissioner
- Roger Goodell, NFL commissioner
- Vince McMahon, CEO of WWE
- Bob Kraft, owner of the New England Patriots
- Mark Cuban, owner of the Dallas Mavericks
- Condoleezza Rice, former secretary of state
- Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of Forbes magazine
Elon Musk, Jamie Dimon, and Vince McMahon: Here are 20 of the biggest names on Trump's list of advisers to reopen the US economy
Apple CEO Tim Cook, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, and former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice also made the cut.
President Donald J. Trump Announces Great American Economic Revival Industry Groups | The White House
These groups will produce a more independent, self-sufficient, and resilient Nation.