Elgato capture card hd60s

mjk40

Trophies
Hello guys i am hoping for some help here, my sons capture card is not reading he is connected from acer 2019 windows 10 laptop usb 3 to capture card to switch dock, but he is getting a connection error message, ive tried everything that i know updating drivers and so on, have any of you come across this problem, my son is 12 years old he got this for xmas and has tried himself as well, ive chaned cables in case it was them, restarting laptop and all that, any help would be great appreciated. thank you

I have not come across this issue with my Elgato HD60S. I have mine hooked up with the HDMI from console to capture card, then another HDMI from capture card to TV. The USB goes into my laptop. Then I use Streamlabs OBS to capture my gameplay to livestream it.

I have not come across this issue with my Elgato HD60S. I have mine hooked up with the HDMI from console to capture card, then another HDMI from capture card to TV. The USB goes into my laptop. Then I use Streamlabs OBS to capture my gameplay to livestream it.
ya same here but for some reason it wont connect, tried changing cables, it might be that theres a permission problem with the switch.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back