Invasion is a big component of the Souls franchise and Elden Ring is no exception. You don't have to get involved with the mechanism at all if you don't want to.
In reality, you may play Elden Ring offline and completely prevent invasions. As a remedy to an ongoing issue, many gamers are doing precisely that right now.
Elden Ring invaders may now damage your save file and spoil your game, in case you hadn't heard.
You'll need this equipment if you prefer wandering into other players' worlds to murder them on their trek through the Lands Between.
Where Can I Find the Bloody Finger?
- Find and defeat Godrick the Grafted in order to obtain the Bloody Finger.
- Then, near the region where you originally entered Limgrave at the start of the game, talk with White-Faced Varre.
- Varre will provide you with an audience with the Two Fingers, allowing you to go to a new place in the Roundtable Hold (fast travel location in the bottom left of your map).
- Then proceed to Rose Church.
- Return to Varre and select the option "They didn't seem right."
- The NPC will offer you 5 Festering Bloody Fingers.
- Use these things to infiltrate at least three other players and, hopefully, eliminate one.
- Return to Rose Church in any case and talk with Varre once again.
- You'll be entrusted with cleaning a towel in a maiden's blood this time. There are a few alternatives here, but heading northwest to The Four Belfries may be the most convenient for most players.
- An Imbued Sword Key may be found in a chest in the highest Belfry.
- Then use the key to unlock a doorway to the Chapel of Anticipation in the second highest Belfry.
- The Grafted Scion, who you may recall as the opponent who killed most players at the start of the game, is the next boss to face.
- After you've killed the boss, proceed south over the bridge to the Chapel of Anticipation, where you'll find a dead maiden.
- Dye the cloth with the maiden's blood and return to Varre to get the Bloody Finger.
When you become a Bloody Finger-holder, your eyes will become red. Here’s how to remove yellow or red eyes from your character in Elden Ring.
If you enjoy invading, this amazing vampire build item for Elden Ring is a must-have. With only a few flasks to work with, healing from your foes is essential.
Let us know what you make of this Elden Ring guide in the comments below.