What type of games do you really enjoy?

JMuriukitano

Newcomer
Trophies
I like educational games and have no reservations recommending them for our kids rather than the free range choice for all. Rather than being more engaging and challenging, they leave the brain more exercised and a notch or higher in knowledge and understanding. What kind of games captivates you and why?

What I like most are adventure games and educational games. But I like all type of games ad long as it is entertaining me and is giving me benefits. Though these games are beneficial, let's not forget to play in real life, I mean play with friends and all.

Educational games are ok but they are too childish, in fact, most of the educational games are only aimed for children. For adults, gaming is all about action and adventure. I like action and adventure. I do not play combat games much. I do play educational games sometimes.

I voted for educational because there were no RTS in the list. I like pretending to be a lord who manages his kingdom.

I like all the options that are available for voting. bBt among them, I chose "adventure" because it is the kind of game where I usually find myself more immersed and adrenaline is always on a higher level.

I mostly prefer the adventure and the action type of the games. And for me that is definitely something good in terms of the content. I know some of the games can be pretty hard to work with. But it all depends on how the mood though. Some of the time I just prefer something like battle royale. As it's fun to play.

I love both educational and adventurous games. Both have their place in my life. Educational games appeal to my intellect. while adventurous games stimulate the explorer in me. I am not sure which of the two categories I would choose over the other.

I love adventure games, to be honest. Most educational games are marketed toward the younger demographics, so they don't really interest me. Nevertheless, I tend to buy them for my nieces when I am able. I remember growing up with several deduction-building games as a child and those were some of my fondest memories of esrly gaming.

I like adventurous and educational games. They keep me ebetertained and sane at the same time. I have tried many games before and I have experienced being so addicted to one that even when I work, what I have in mind is pure games. It was not good, I admit, so I made sure that I should observe the balance.

I love educational games. I want something that will make me think hard and flex my brain muscles. I am also really competitive so I try to avoid getting clues or hints (if they are available) when playing these games. It pisses me off when I can't help but use that feature when I'm stuck on a certain stage for a long time.

I do not like educational games. I am playing games to relax from studying. I prepare to play combat games or multiplayer games. I will consider to play adventure games depends in the story

I love adventure games that can make me feel excited. Most of the adventure game has an interesting storyline that makes me want to play.

I voted for adventure because that's most of the games I played on mobile. I also like some Action and Combat games and the very least is Educational I guess. When I was a kid and addicted to gaming, adventure and actions are my type of games because of the imagination that kids have.

I personally prefer combat game when playing. However, when it comes to kids would allow them to play educational ones. They can play combat game later once they are matured enough to understand things.

I think educational games are great for kids, but don't really appeal to adults. Maybe it would be great if they had a type of educational game for older adults to aid them with issues such as dementia or alzheimer's. That being said, I think any game that challenges your mind and memory is helpful in keeping you sharp! :geek:

There does seem to be lack of the educational games though. Most of the games out there are nothing but violence and they don't seem to be adding any much value either. So we just learn from those experience and find out other games which can be close to educational and something to learn from.

To be honest with you, I enjoy all of the gaming franchise aforementioned above. Although I would say that my favorite might be adventure games but it doesn't mean that I don't equally enjoy other ones as well.

To be honest with you, I enjoy all of the gaming franchise aforementioned above. Although I would say that my favorite might be adventure games but it doesn't mean that I don't equally enjoy other ones as well.
I think I kind of developed taste for certain types of games. I obviously can't handle those kids type of games which are slow in learning. But some of the modern learning games can be good where you are supposed to solve puzzles to move ahead etc. It can be fun in mystery type of games in that context.

Be forewarned, I would not recommend introducing your kids to combat games before they are ready, but they are my personal favorite. I started playing them since I was a kid, and they heavily impacted my current temperament and composure. They are very graphic, especially nowadays, and being exposed to such violence at an early age made me hot-headed and very easy to irritate. In a way, they can cause your kid to be antisocial and make them sociopaths. I definitely know I am.

Be forewarned, I would not recommend introducing your kids to combat games before they are ready, but they are my personal favorite. I started playing them since I was a kid, and they heavily impacted my current temperament and composure. They are very graphic, especially nowadays, and being exposed to such violence at an early age made me hot-headed and very easy to irritate. In a way, they can cause your kid to be antisocial and make them sociopaths. I definitely know I am.

I completely agree with you on this statement on being mindful with the kind of games as a parents we allow our kids to play, most especially violent action games. They are good games but are far more dangerous to kids at such a young age.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back