EA can't understand the rationale behind being called the bad guys

Barida

Trophies
What's trending is the reaction of top executives at EA that they are being tagged the bad guys, with the opinion that it is not fair after years they've contributed to the gaming community.

I simply think that gamers are now coming out to make their feelings about EA releasing unfinished games to the market known. This is the time the top guys at EA should understand that killing off popular series don't go down well with gamers, don't you think so?

It's not so much killing off popular series and releasing unfinished games for me.. It's their apparent unwillingness to fix what they consider to be minor issues, and the frequency of which they shut down game servers which is particularly problematic in the modern age of gaming where there are achievements / trophies attached to the multiplayer aspect of the game. That, and their game servers can be quite sketchy at the best of times!

It's not so much killing off popular series and releasing unfinished games for me.. It's their apparent unwillingness to fix what they consider to be minor issues, and the frequency of which they shut down game servers which is particularly problematic in the modern age of gaming where there are achievements / trophies attached to the multiplayer aspect of the game. That, and their game servers can be quite sketchy at the best of times!

I think the way that they are serving the customers are not the best of it. I mean they felt that because they've become that popular, they won't consider the desires of gamers out there and that's not cool for me. However, once they improve, they will have my praises again.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back