E3 exhibitor list leaks as Geoff Keighley withdraws out of E3 Coliseum

e3-2020.jpg

On the same day of a list of 2020 exhibitors leaked online, E3 Coliseum host Geoff Keighley has confirmed he will not be taking part in the E3 2020 event.

Keighley on Twitter:
For the past 25 years, I have attended every Electronic Entertainment Expo. Covering, hosting, and sharing E3 has been a highlight of my year, not to mention a defining part of my career. I’ve debated what to say about E3 2020.
While I want to support the developers who will showcase their work, I also need to be open and honest with you, the fans, about precisely what to expect from me. I have made the difficult decision to decline to produce E3 Coliseum. For the first time in 25 years, I will not be participating in E3.
ResetEra users found a website that listed all of the exhibitors attending E3 this year. The website was quickly password protected shortly after, leading the ESA to issue a formal statement publicly.

ESA’s press release:
Several leading video game companies have already committed to participating in E3 2020, including Xbox, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Bethesda Softworks, SEGA, Capcom, Square Enix, Take-Two Interactive Software, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., and Warner Bros. Games, among others.
E3 2020 registrations begin online on February 16 at 4.00 pm GMT. ESA declared E3 2020 will “shake things up” with a new format.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back