News Dustoff Z coming in fall 2020 on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC

ZordAlf

Trophies
Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, & PC

Do you like the look of Dustoff Z? Any thoughts and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Game info:
Get those blades spinning and load up on guns and ammo, the time has come to rebuild humanity! Dustoff Z is a game about maneuvering combat-helicopters in one of the harshest weather conditions possible – A Zombie Apocalypse.

Hire gunners to ride along and engage in a variety of missions such as rescue operations, convoy defense, and high-value target destruction.

Train and improve a gallery of different shooters, as well as upgrade and maintain a bunch of different helicopters – all with their own unique playstyle.

Use your chopper’s winch to interact with the environment. Pick up supply drops, place base defenses, bring back the largest zombies for analysis, or why not use a shipping container as a battle ram?

Play solo or let one of your friends take control of the guns, as you power through massive hoards of brain-eating zombies!

It looks dope! What date is it set to release? I might grab a copy.

It looks dope! What date is it set to release? I might grab a copy.
Awesome! We don't have a release date yet, still got some things to work out before we can decide. But definitively this fall! I'll make a new post when we have one!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back